Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Site You Should Know: Warlocks Den

My warlock is my baby, I just love her to death, regardless of the frustrations I feel when trying to pvp with her. She wasn't my first toon, in fact, I attempted to start as a priest, but quickly gave up as I was unable to solo at level 10 (everything was kicking my butt). Next, I leveled a mage, all the way up to level 40 before I gave up on her as well, got quite sick of drinking. I originally wanted to roll a Warlock when I first started playing Wow over two years ago, but a friend of mine, another girl, was already lockin it up and God forbid I copy after her.

After switching servers, I gave into my desire, and switched to the dark side. Maybe because deep down inside, I'm a sadistic witch, but I've always had the most fun and giggles while playing my lock. There's just something about fearing a mob, watching it run away, then throwing up CoR to make it run back, then throwing up CoA so it runs away again that provides endless hours of amusement.

However, I probably would of never made it past level 30 if it wasn't for the Warlock's Den. Still very much a newb, I used Thottbot for everything, but by the time it came for my succubus quest, I was quite confused. Persuing Google, I managed to come across the Den, which has guides for all the warlock quests, and even more helpful, they provide pictures.

After reaching 70, I learned how to gear up by reading the suggestions and guides by other members on their forums, and that neat fear trick also came from there. Now I'm a rather nasty lock for my gear and raiding level, over 1300 shadow damage, 25%+ crit, max spellhit, and destruction spec'd.

So if you have a Warlock, and you haven't already checked it out, head over to the Warlock's Den at http://wowmb.net/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I started as a undead priest myself, before reaching level 47 or so and giving up because of boredom... was in the Vanilla wow.. But now my warlock is the most fun char I had :)

So welcome to the darkside!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner